Breast augmentation is one of the most popular and satisfying cosmetic surgery procedures among women. Breast augmentation allows us to enhance or shape your breasts, restoring sagging, deflated or unshapely breasts to better fit your cosmetic ideals.
Dr. Allen Gabriel is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Vancouver who specializes in breast augmentation, with breast implants as well as fat transfer. As an established board-certified cosmetic surgeon, he has immense experience with breast augmentation and will help you achieve a youthful and shapely figure.
Breast Augmentation with Stomach Fat Transfer
Stomach fat transfer for breast augmentation is incredibly popular amongst women who want to avoid breast implants, yet want to add volume and lift to their breasts. While breast augmentation can be done through fat transfer from various parts of your body, most women choose to have fat transferred from their stomach region. Breast augmentation with stomach fat transfer essentially provides the benefits of two cosmetic surgeries in one — liposuction and breast augmentation surgery.
- Step 1: Liposuction The first step in breast augmentation with fat transfer is collecting fat from another part of your body, in this case, the stomach. Most women choose areas of their body with stubborn fat pockets, such as the hips, the outer thighs or the stomach. The cosmetic surgeon will use liposuction to vacuum fat tissues from the chosen area.
- Step 2: Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting Once the fat tissues are collected and processed, they are grafted drop-by-drop to your breasts to achieve the desired outcome. The cosmetic surgeon has to graft more fat tissues during the surgery to account for some degree of reabsorption.
Is Breast Augmentation with Stomach Fat Transfer an Option for me?
You qualify for breast augmentation with stomach fat transfer if you are in good general health and have sufficient fatty tissues in your stomach for liposuction. A single fat transfer breast augmentation session can enhance your breasts by a half cup size. If you want to enhance your breasts even further, you may need additional sessions. If you don’t have sufficient fat tissues in your stomach, your cosmetic surgeon may recommend combining fat transfer with traditional implants. Dr. Gabriel will carefully inspect your body and discuss your goals to curate the ideal breast augmentation treatment plan for your specific needs.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation with Stomach Fat Transfer
Breast augmentation using stomach fat transfer comes with multiple benefits, including:
- Body sculpting of two or more regions simultaneously
- You get the benefits of liposuction and breast augmentation in a single surgical session
- Fat transfer can present more naturally than breast implants
- The fat is injected into the body, so there is no scarring
- There is no risk of the silicone or saline implants later rupturing, making the procedure safer
What Happens During the Procedure?
Our certified anesthesiologist will administer general anesthesia or twilight sedation to ensure the procedure is comfortable and painless. The procedure will start with liposuction from the stomach region. Dr. Gabriel will create small incisions in the targeted region to insert a narrow tube called a cannula. The cannula features a vibrating tip that loosens the fat tissues and safely vacuums them out of your stomach.
After extracting the fat tissues from your stomach, Dr. Gabriel will process and harvest them for injection into the breasts. He will strategically inject the fat tissues into different parts of your breast for a smooth, even and uniform appearance, with natural and accentuated curvature and volume.
Dr. Gabriel, Breast Augmentation Stomach Fat Transfer Specialist
Dr. Gabriel is one of the most reputable board-certified plastic surgeons throughout the Vancouver, Washington area. He has a keen understanding of the female anatomy and ensures that the breast augmentation procedure leads to natural-looking and smooth results that suit your needs. His hundreds of satisfied patients stand in testament to his careful and caring surgical approach.