Improve both form and function with a transformative breast reduction in Vancouver, WA
While many women desire a full, voluptuous bust, there are those that suffer from breasts that are so pendulous and disproportionately large that they place an undue burden on the back, shoulders, neck and ribcage.
Women with oversized breasts often feel very self-conscious about their appearance. They may find it hard to execute many daily tasks such as childcare and chores without fatigue. Moreover, low-hanging breasts may cause chaffing and irritation, as well as perspiration.
Dr. Gabriel offers breast reduction in Vancouver, WA that can help give you a new lease on life and a brand new outlook. Breast reduction can help release the weight in the chest, giving you more stamina and a better fit in swimwear and everyday clothing. Results are beautifully natural and proportionate, with neither too little nor too much breast tissue removed.
Dr. Gabriel often performs breast reduction in tandem with a breast lift, which can help elevate the breasts and the nipples to a perkier, more youthful position. Breast reduction can also be part of a mommy makeover package for certain clients.
Advantages of a breast reduction include…
- Reduction in back, neck and shoulder pain
- Reduction in chaffing and irritation under bra straps
- Increased energy and physical stamina
- Greater ease in performing household tasks
- Greater joy in recreational activities and sports
- Increased confidence in one’s appearance
- Reduction in breakouts and rashes related to breast chaffing
- Reduction in breast ptosis
- Better fit in swimwear, eveningwear and everyday clothing
- Less teasing or taunting about breast size
- More symmetrical breasts
- A balanced, proportionate physique
- Improved nipple placement
- Well-camouflaged scarring
- Long-lasting, sustainable results
- Natural-looking outcome
- Reduced stress overall
Who might be a good candidate for the procedure?
If you are struggling with stress, fatigue and physical discomfort, as well as emotional hardship as a result of oversized breasts, a breast reduction performed by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gabriel might be an excellent solution for your needs. The only way to tell for sure is to schedule a confidential consultation with Dr. Gabriel in the comfort and privacy of his Vancouver, WA offices.
- At or near their ideal weight
- At a healthy weight for their frame
- In good health, both physically and psychologically
- Free from any major medical issues such as hypertension, diabetes or anemia
- Non-smokers, or willing to quit prior to surgery
- Willing to follow Dr. Gabriel’s instructions both before and after treatment
- In possession of realistic expectations based on consultation
[Click to View]Gallery
Where is my breast reduction performed?
All procedures take place at Dr. Gabriel’s accredited outpatient medical center conveniently located in Vancouver, WA. Our immaculate facility offers world class technology and cutting edge equipment, diagnostic testing and software, along with a caring, knowledgeable staff on hand around the clock to assist you.
From our state-of-the-art treatment rooms to our soothing, climate-controlled recovery suites, your visit will be one of renewal, rejuvenation and relaxation.
How can I get started?
Patients in the Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and surrounding areas can contact Dr. Gabriel today to set up a confidential consultation and find out whether our breast reduction in Portland might be right for their aesthetic goals.
During this initial session, Dr. Gabriel will examine your breasts and conduct a thorough review of your medical and surgical history. He will then take all the time needed to respond to your questions in detail, addressing such important topics as pricing, financing and insurance; risks and benefits of the procedure; downtime and recovery; and what you can realistically hope to expect from your final outcome.